Have you recently been to one of Lou's webinars and you'd like to share it with your co-workers? Want a refresher because of an unexpected disruption during the live version? Here you can link to the recordings or view the PDF version of the slides.
Critical Competencies for 21st Centruy Leaders
A Free Webinar
Successful leadership involves managing one’s self and relationships with others to move toward a specific business goal. The role of a leader is to grow others: help people grow their skills, knowledge, and confidence to develop leadership themselves in a real, practical context. The real world has other plans, however. Business goals are fluid, people are stressed, and one-way technological messages continue to invade every moment of our lives. One thing remains the same – leadership is all about people. Learn:
- How can you clear a little chaos and build a high performing team? ·
- How can you take the time to consider a new approach to leadership as we are all faced with predictable, constant chaos.
Leading Unruly Project Teams
Project teams are like flash mobs: people come together temporarily to do something that bothers so people and then disperse. Attend this webinar to learn how to catch your project team members long enough to align and perform.
You’ll learn to:
- Grow resiliency for yourself and your team
- Leverage each individual’s strengths
- How to collaborate while multi-tasking
- Organizational barriers
Roll with Project Insanity
Listen as Lou Russell chats with Coline Son Lee and Rick Zanotti in a video e-chat about the craziness of projects and how you can prevent manage your more successfully.
Turning Online Learning into Learning + Teamwork
Learning is a social activity and learning through asynchronous modules is not as effective as it could be without sharing with others. Knowledge Management research proves that people learn by trying out their new knowledge on others, and a quick online quiz is a poor substitute. Think of it this way – do YOU want to take these modules?
Join us to learn:
- How to structure social interactions to grow learning before/after the online modules
- How to glue the learning to the real world by application and accountability
Managing Projects Virtual Book Signing
Join Lou Russell to learn more about her brand new book, Managing Projects. You'll have a chance to purchase a signed copy and get the inside info on new course offerings RMA will provide to compliment the book. Projects have become flash mobs. People come together temporarily to do something that irritates many others then disburse. The world of work requires a new approach to the chaos that is project management today. This course combines the Dare to Properly manage Resources process with realistic, simple and effective and strategies for building High Performance Project Teams.
Leading Through Crisis Using Emotional Intelligence
Crisis creates a physical response that disables good decision makings and innovation. Learn ways to improve your ability to lead your team by being resilient and rolling with the punches.
The New World of Leadership
The business world is stressed, chaotic and unstable. Many leadership models were built for a different time. What does leadership look like in chaos? How do you lead when there isn't enough time? How do you lead when you are frightened? Join Lou and others to learn about a new set of competencies for leadership.
Project Management TriMetrix
There are three components to a successful project manager: behaviors, workplace motivators, and task competence. Research done by Target Training International has revealed a baseline model that predicts project management success. Join Lou to compare your aptitude with the model.
What do Projects and EQ have to do with each other?
Juggling multiple learning projects with multiple players while trying to do your REAL job makes you FRANXIOUS (frustrated and anxious). Join Lou to learn simple project management techniques to start a project and a little emotional awareness and regulation to reduce the chaos as the project progresses.
RMA Virtual Open House
Learn about the latest virtual tools RMA has to offer you for all your training and learning needs. Everyone who participates will receive a special offer.
- EQ: Self Regulating Your Predictable Emotions
- Managing Non-Dedicated Teams Who Don't Have to Listen to You
- Get Everybody Else to Do It: Enterprise Project Management
- Who Has Quit Without Leaving? Assessments To Test Staff Commitment
- Using Emotional Intelligence To Improve Decision Making
- Minimal Project Management For Busy Leaders
- Managing Expectations For A Learning Project
- I'm Ok, You're An Idiot: Working Well With People You Don't Like
- Bring It On: The Harder Soft Skills Of Project Management
- 10 Steps To Successful Project Management
- Project Management In A Troubled Economy
- Practicing Resiliency
- Growing 2009 Starts Through Improved Project Management
- Building Project Support Through Engaged Stakeholders
- I'm Ok, You're An Idiot: Learning To Adapt To Others
- Growing Resiliency
- The Unexpected Project Manager
- I'm OK, You're an Idiot: Managing Expectations for a Learning Project
- Learning Project Charter in 45 Minutes?: It's Important and CAN be Done!
- Leadership EQ
- Monitoring Task Completion Without Inhumane Status Meetings
- Leading the Staff You've Been Ignoring Since You Are So Busy.pdf
- Project Team Triage