1. Is the assessment work focused and presented in a manner that builds the confidence of applicants and employees?
2. Does the assessment produce results that relate to job performance for the specific jobs?
3. Does the assessment produce an overall score, enabling recruiters and line managers to make consistent and accurate employment decisions?
4. Does the assessment process measure all the important factors related to success for the job?
5. Is the assessment legal and ethical?
6. Is the assessment valid and predictive?
Click here to download the white paper, “Making Sense of the Assessment Nonsense: A Practical Checklist for Making Smart Assessment Decisions,” today. And if you need assessments for leadership, teams, sales, succession planning, growth, hiring, career planning or emotional intelligence, contact Brittney Helt for a free trial assessment.