Getting certified and staying certified as a PMP or CPLP is hard to juggle around the responsibilities of job and life. As PMI Education Providers and ASTD faculty, we can help. Here's how:
To get PMI PDUs:
- Listen to a recording of one of our previous held webinars, take a quick test and you get 1 PDU. https://russellmartin.infusionsoft.com/cart/store.jsp
- Complete any of our One Hour, One Tool eLearning modules and you get 1 PDU. There are currently 10 different modules available. Let us know what other topics you would like! https://russellmartin.infusionsoft.com/cart/store.jsp
- Bring in our PM workshops or hold them virtually.
- Check out the Project management for Learning Professionals Certificate webinar series sponsored by Training Live + Online. Register here: http://www.trainingliveandonline.com/Project_Management.cfm
- Ask your PMI chapter to bring us in - meetings and workshops count.
To submit CPLP CEUs:
- Attend or bring in our ASTD PM for Learning Professionals 2 day workshop www.astd.org
- Ask your ASTD chapter to bring us in - meetings and workshops can be submitted.