View the video of the experiment.
Part of Emotional Intelligence is growing your brain muscle to be more aware of the emotions that begin to degrade your effectiveness before that happens. Knowing how to regulate your response is a variation of delayed gratification. The mind set is this: how will my choices now impact my ability to meet my long term goals? This ability lets us keep going toward our goal despite frustrations, setbacks, and obstacles.
What is hindering your ability to meet your most important goals with your family and business? Take a moment right now to think of ways you can delay gratification to improve your success. Want help? Check out our new workshop below:
Russell Martin & Associates is pleased to announce a new one- day live or four-part webinar workshop titled The Power of You. In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to:
- Experience who you are as a leader and who you want to be leveraging the TriMetrix EQ assessment results.
- Navigate the confusion and stress that comes from being a new leader and managing peers.
- Increase problem solving, decision making quality and speed.
- Redesign personal strategies for managing workload.
- Leverage emotional regulations to drive effective leadership.