Too many managers are self-focused when it comes to reaching career success. What does this mean exactly? While focusing on personal goals and self-investment are two very important aspects of boosting your personal success, focusing on those alone won’t get you or your team very far. Sure, you might have spectacular personal achievements but you’re forgetting that team success and company success can affect your career growth.
- A disengaged employee means bad performance
- An unsatisfied employee equals high turnover
So, what’s the solution? That’s where Russell Martin & Associates comes in. Help your employees reach their goals while getting yourself one set closer to yours. We have tons of training resources, professional development opportunities, and strategies to ensures company success by reengaging your team. Here are 3 ways how:
- My Team Workshop -Ensure your team can function and maintain collaboration between peers in a high stress environment. This course helps teams identify what needs to be done to move toward becoming a high functioning team. Using our assessment tools and lots of interaction, this session will create a picture of the diverse strengths and weaknesses of each member of the team. Once shared, these values and behaviors can be understood and leveraged for team success.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ Bundle)- Grow awareness about Emotional intelligence (EQ)) and your personal emotional muscle. This bundle allows the participant to build a personal strategy to grow their emotional awareness and regulation to decrease stress and identify triggers.
- Focused Performance Bundle - Identify where you want to go and brainstorm initiatives that will take you there. This Focused performance workshop will help your team prioritize projects and hold peers accountable to keep projects on schedule.
For more information, contact email@example.com
By Kristin Martin
To learn more about Kristin click here.