- I have a healthy and wonderful family.
- I have close friends at work, church and wonderful calls with people that are important to me.
- I have a job that I love and work with people who are amazing.
- I live on the edge of a lake and the colors of the fall this year are incredible.
- I am healthy, enjoy working out at the Y, and thankful that they have worked hard to keep us safe.
- Last week (October...) it was 75+ degrees and you could sit in the sun and watch the squirrels hide their winter treasures.
- My children, husband, mother, brothers and sister are all safe and well.
- We are all blessed to have people we don’t know working hard to get the groceries to the stores, stock shelters for the needy, paint houses and all the things that we forget to acknowledge.
The only word that covers this is THANKS.