I love what our facilitator, Nadine Martin, shares as the definition of insanity- repeating the same actions and expecting a different outcome. There's probably no better example of insanity than what happens to us around the holiday time. Try these tips and thrive the holiday season:
- Don't spend too much.
- Don't entertain in a way that is more work than fun.
- Don't have inflated family expectations.
- Don't say "yes" to everyone.
- Don't keep what you want from the holidays a secret from everyone.
- Don't stay up past your bedtime if doing so leaves you a wreck.
- Don't follow the crowds.
- Don't forget to add a little spirituality in the holiday experience.