- The Focused Performance workshop; complete with Powerpoint, Facilitator notes, Learning Activity Notes and Supply Lists.
- Proprietary, interactive PDF templates to walk teams through the Focused Performance process and create a trackable, prioritized project plan for 2015.
- PDF Templates for Project Charter and Project Schedule.
- One copy of Lou Russell's book Managing Projects.
- TriMetrix EQ online assessments and reports for up to 15 people (additional available at a per person rate).
- Team Models to identify strengths and blind spots that will impact your project success.
- One hour prep coaching with an RMA coach.
Once you know where you want to go and where you don't want to go in 2015, start brainstorming initiatives that will take you there. It's likely that each of these initiatives will generate multiple projects. How do you pick which projects to do? How do you prioritize the work over all four quarters of 2015 without adding so much project work that it's impossible to focus on any of it? Prioritization allows you to pick the projects you can charter utilizing a project sponsor and project manager who drive a project schedule for accountability. Russell Martin & Associates has built a simple and thorough product bundle to aide you in facilitating the 2015 planning process with your team. The bundle includes: