The lessons for leaders:
- Have you gone home early from a meeting, allowing your team to think you have the meeting all afternoon?
- Have you gossiped with a team member about another team member just a little because it was funny?
- Have you implied that one of your team members is at fault to save yourself in a meeting with a customer when the team member is not present?
- Have you shared with a customer that your competitor has some issues with his or her company?
- Have you padded your hours on a project? Have you charged someone more because you could, not because you should?
- Have you agreed to do something for someone and then intentionally didn't do it when something better came along? Consider investing in our Leadership Competencies webinar series beginning in June to work out your own gaps.