- If your company were taken over tomorrow morning, how many of your current employee team members would be begged to stay?
- Is there vulnerability-based trust in your team? Is there healthy conflict? The tough stuff gets talked about constantly.
- Is there commitment to new ideas even if it wasn't their own?
- Is there real accountability where employee team members hold themselves as well as others accountable?
- Is there a steadfast focus on the right results?
- What is your vision, mission and value? Who are you and what is your purpose?
- What are your behavioral strengths (DISC)? What drives your prioritization of work (Workplace Motivators)?
- How much have you invested in growing your Emotional Intelligence?
Join me and your peers to create a strategy for powerful teams. Prepare to face the tough questions.
Thanks to Chris Young, The Rainmaker Group, Inc. for sharing the article with me ! He rocks.