We use automated Job Benchmarks to define the Job. There are two ways to do this:
Would you hire this person for a manager position? Send us you thought process to email@example.com and we’ll send you fabulous merchandise!
Examples of How Job Benchmarking is Used
- A group of CIOs created a Job Benchmark for an Entry Level Programmer job
- A large fast-food restaurant created a Job Benchmark for hiring and keeping their managers
- Using the Training Magazine Top 125, we created five Job Benchmarks from these top performers: Learning Relationship Manager, Instructor/Producer, Technology/Media Specialist, Instructional Designer/Developer, Learning Manager Benchmark.
- At Moser, we have created Job Benchmarks for Team Manager, Engagement Manager, and Business Development.
- We created Job Benchmarks for a large technology Call Center (level 2 and level 3).
The Job Benchmarks drive ongoing Talent Growth through Hiring, Promotion and Leading. Check out this recorded webinar from Training Magazine Network to learn more (you may have to login).
How can you get started?
If you are interested in trying this tool out, please contact Shawna.Moser@moserit.com . If you would like to compare yourself to any of the benchmarks mentioned above ($100/per comparison), you can also reach out to Shawna.