- No matter what position you hold , you can have a strong influence on your organization. This isn't about YOU, it's about you being part of a community of work and contributing your assets.
- Own your calendar. Hold time for the work you need to do. Hold time to be available to others. Hold time to wander the halls like my boss Ty does.
- Everyone is dealing with something. If you run into a situation where someone is being short, angry or negative in some way, reframe your thoughts and don't interpret it being directed at you. Instead, practice quiet patience and ask lots of questions, really listening with empathy. You are not expected to save the day; it is as valuable to be there with the other important human.
I'd like to introduce you to Moser Consulting so you can see how cool they are. Quick trivia questions - answer all four and WIN a Stress Kitty!!!
- This is Ty Moser, my boss. Who is the other person?
2. What is the actual real city that Castleton is part of in Indy?
3. Which other states have Moser offices?
4. What cool award did Moser Consulting win last year?
Send your answers to Keely at email@example.com or post on the RMA Facebook page.
If you need help with Big Data or IT services, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help with projects, leadership or teams, you know you can call me at any time at 317-409-3464.