The RMA Purpose Statement is:
We Ignite, Affirm and Sustain Learning in Self and Others.
Here are some fun Talent Hacks:
- Sneak around the office and leave fun quotes on people’s white boards.
- Have a chocolate competition – everyone brings in their favorite and you have a tasting. Everyone wins!
- Fill your work space with things that make you smile. If you don’t have a work space, put fun stickers all over your rolling bag.
- Kasey has been skipping on our treadmill at work. Haven’t tried it yet, but how can you be angry when you’re skipping?
- Be Ludicrous. Find a ridiculous item – like one of those weird shell toothpick holders that you can buy at tourist places. When someone does something awesome, give them the ‘Shelly’. Now it’s their job to find the next awesome person and pass it on.
- At lunch, share song lyrics that aren’t the right lyrics. For example, somebody might think Row, Row, Row Your Boat ends with “Marry Me, Marry Me, Marry Me, Marry Me, Life is But a Dream” instead of “Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily”. Check these out on the web – you’ll be shocked what you’ve been singing wrong. Share your crazy lyric and we’ll load them up on the RMA Facebook page LINK HERE.
- At Moser, people feed the fish in the lake off our beautiful patio. The carp are the size of small dolphins now. How can you play in nature at work?
- Build a progressive crossword on the white board. Put up the first and second word, then let others continue:
And in the end, the love you get is equal to the love you give…
I’m pretty sure those aren’t the right lyrics. Send me the right lyrics and we’ll add that to our RMA Facebook page as well. Thanks for reading!
Enjoy the end of summer days.